i care

When you think you're alone
In the middle of the night,
When you've just had an awful dream
And you're shivering with fright,
You lie there alone and scared
And wonder if anyone cares.
If you look into your heart
You'll always find Me there.
Sometimes life is just too hard
And you need to get away.
You need someone to talk to
Who will listen to what you say,
Someone who will let you know
That they'll always be there.
When you can't find anyone
Just remember that I care.
When there is nowhere else to go
You can always come to Me
I promise that I'll be there
In your greatest hour of need.
I'm sure you can find Me
If you take the time for prayer.
When the whole world seems to hate you
Just remember that I care.

kiteigtlagiawkckpiamalwaysbehindu.thanxyaawak:D
i careSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
0 comments:


About Me

My photo
hye , I'm Fira , 19 yrs old , Kelantanese , accountancy student , UiTM KT :D

Blog Archive

add me at fb


Followers

my sis

my sis
i adore u sis :D

award :D

Photobucket


new

..

Superman Logo 2), url(Superman Logo 2), auto;}

laungkan di sini ! :D