Tenene ~

Assalamualaikum ~
Da lame xupdate blog ni mmg da lebih dari bersawang lah . Since my semester breaks already starts a few days ago , so tonight , here I am , updating my precious blog :D
But wait , I don't know what to share with u guys actually . Give me five seconds and let me think ...



And I end up being 


they says over thinking is not good because 


and some say


so what I supposed to do ? Stop being an overthinker I guess :)

Oh , how I wish I can play guitar 

*caption tiada kaitan dgn gambar diatas . Harap Maklum :)*
Good Night guys :*

Tenene ~SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
2 comments:

Hi :)
Are you overthinker too?
Aha same goes to me.. ><
But it's not so good.
Dont think too much ok, coz it's just hurting us and NOT GOOD.
So let's calm down & pray.
Have faith with Him! <3


Hi :D yup sometimes . hihi . In shaa Allah . Will work on that :)




About Me

My photo
hye , I'm Fira , 19 yrs old , Kelantanese , accountancy student , UiTM KT :D

Blog Archive

add me at fb


Followers

my sis

my sis
i adore u sis :D

award :D

Photobucket


new

..

Superman Logo 2), url(Superman Logo 2), auto;}

laungkan di sini ! :D